Located at 6823 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, Texas 77379, the Cypress Creek Christian Community Center is a one-of-a-kind community partnership model. Since 1978, the Community Center has been the energizing force, creating a unique, centralized, civic and cultural complex that includes:
- Cypress Creek Christian Church;
- Cypress Creek Christian Community Center and The Centrum;
- Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts;
- Barbara Bush Harris County Public Library;
- George H. W. Bush Community Center (anticipated opening early 2021);
- Harris County Precinct 4 Courthouse Annex;
- Don Collins (Harris County) Park (63 acres); and
- Cypress Creek Greenway Hike and Bike Trails.
The Center is located between the Courthouse and the Library, one block east of Stuebner-Airline Drive on Cypresswood Drive. Offices and Forum/Activity Room are in the middle building.